Hanoi Red river cruise 1 day
Known as the largest river in Northern Vietnam, the Red River has been an important water transport route of Hanoi. As a result, the existence of many flourishing traditional villages and temples give no surprise to people.
Cruising down the bank, you will encounter the two architectural temples built around 700 years ago: Dam and Dai Lo Temples which are dedicated to the Mother of Goddess. In addition, Chu Dong Tu Pagoda that worships Chu Dong Tu – a usual man and his wife – a princess whose legendary love story was very inspirational.
About 13 km southwest of Hanoi, Bat Trang village is the most popular and long-established pottery village in Vietnam with hundred years old. As near the ancient trading port Thang Long and Pho Hien, the village was a vital place in the history of porcelain industry in Asia. It houses local craftsmen who combine both traditional and modern techniques to create beautiful ceramic artworks.
• Take pleasure in peaceful sites away from the fast-paced capital city
• Relax and unwind on the boat on the Red River
• A scenic cruise trip along the Red River Hanoi
• Journey to famous centuries-old temples
• Light biking around the ceramic village
• Learn the way skillful artisans make ceramic products
• Experience pottery making on your own.
95 USD / per person
7.30: You are
picked up at the hotel lobby by our awaiting guide, then we transfer you to
Chuong Duong Do wharf which is near the city center. Upon arrival, we will
embark on our boat and set sails on the Red River passing through some rural
villages in the outskirt of Hanoi.Red River Boat Tour